Law 37/2007, of 16 November, on reusing public sector information, which transposes Directive 2003/98/EC from the European Parliament and from the Council, which regulates the reuse of public information available to administrations and agencies that they mainly are involved with, ie, the right of all potential agents in the market to reuse information from public bodies. According to this regulation, the Administration allows the reproduction, distribution and public communication of the work and also the transformation of the work to make derivative works, provided it does not contradict the license or notice that a work may have and that is prevalent.
To reuse the information in this website, you must follow the conditions found below:
- Do not alter the content of the information or distort its meaning.
- Always cite the source of the information (CAEM website) and the author or holder of the rights (University of Lleida, Centre d’Art d’Epoca Moderna).
- Mention the date of the last time the information was updated.
Reuse is subject to license. To obtain this license you must first contact the Centre d’Art d’Epoca Moderna of the University of Lleida at the following addresses and telephone numbers:
- Departament d’Història de l’Art i Història Social·Facultat de Lletres·Plaça Víctor Siurana, 1, Edifici Rectorat, tercera planta, despatx 3.28, 25003 Lleida. Tel 973 702 196
- Parc Científic de Gardeny·Plataforma de Serveis Tecnològics de la UdL·Edifici H3 B, segon pis, laboratoris 9 i 10, despatxos 8-11, 25003 Lleida. Tel 973 702 196
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, reuse in each case may be limited by the protection of other legal priority rights such as the protection of personal data, privacy or intellectual protection rights of third parties. Reusing works that are protected by intellectual property can be formalized by using open dissemination licenses, such as Creative Commons, which grant certain rights for using works. Reuse is permitted under the conditions that are established in contents that apply to this type of license.
It is not permitted under any circumstances the use of logos, trademarks, badges and distinctive symbols from the University of Lleida and the CAEM in publications and websites that do not involve or are sponsored by the University or the Centre d’Art d’Epoca Moderna of the UdL. These elements of corporate graphic identity are the exclusive property of the University of Lleida and are protected by applicable law.